Friday, February 5, 2010

Seattle here we come...

I have wanted to go to Seattle for as long as I can remember, but can never find a good excuse. Well now I finally get to go! My good friend Katie is getting married there in May, so I had planned to go for a few days anyway, but today I found out that I got the internship I wanted (Product Management) with Amazon.com this summer, so I get to move there for 12 weeks! I am very excited to see the city in the summertime and hopefully make some great contacts so I can move there after I graduate. Hooray!

EDIT:
It looks like I will be living there from May 22nd - Aug. 17th, so feel free to come visit me during that time!

Additionally, my great friend Sally also got an internship with Amazon in Seattle this summer, so it looks like we'll be sharing a place in the Corporate housing to save money on rent.

1 comment:

Josh and Kelsey said...

CONGRATS Danielle! This is awesome!!! Seattle totally rocks, Josh and I have often thought about moving there (or the Pacific Northwest in general). You're going to LOVE it!

And I am so happy for your internship!!! Really, you deserve it! You are soooo super smart and you totally push yourself and I just think that great things are what you deserve =)

Hmm..maybe Josh and I will try to get out there when you're there....