Monday, April 21, 2008

Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve

Despite the fact that I've lived out in the Antelope Valley for 4 years now, and have attended the "Poppy Festival" every year, I had never made it out to the Poppy Reserve a few miles out of town. Brad and I decided to check it out yesterday, and it was really pretty!


We weren't sure what to expect, and were a bit surprised to find out it was just large fields of Poppies (the California state flower, FYI) and walking paths. It was lovely, but unfortunately it was so windy that all the flowers were closed up. Still made for some cute photo ops though!

1 comment:

Josh and Kelsey said...

Yay for you posting more often! You and Brad look so incredibly cute as a couple. You really should talk him into joing us in Thaialand--I've yet to meet him!!